Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 23, 2015

Back To School - Back to Germs be Prepared with Essential Oils

We've had a lovely summer, but all good things must come to an end.  The boys are back to school, and I am too!  I love my job, but sitting in the front office as you can imagine, I'm exposed to pretty much everything that comes through the front door.  I've got my Young Living Essential Oils to help me get through it, and I'm excited to share a few tips that have been working for our family.

The turn of seasons often leads to a nasty cold at my house. I was fighting one off last week, and the other day Jack woke with a junky cough.  I oiled up his feet before school hoping to prevent it from progressing into a full blown sickness.  So far so good, but I'll be using this the next few nights....




For kids you can add it in a base of carrier oil and apply to the bottom of their feet.  Adults can add to a carrier oil in an empty vegetable capsule and ingest. The Lemon, Frankincense and Thieves are all included in the Starter Kit. 

Be sure to head on over to my Facebook Page where I've posted about the yummy Thieves Tea recipe! 


Let's talk stomach bug. Gross right?

Where there are kids, there is often the stomach bug. Here's my advice: You can use Peppermint to settle an uneasy stomach (even carsickness!) Add a drop to your palms and deeply inhale, you can also rub a drop directly on the stomach. DiGize applied to the stomach does wonders for Jack and I. Peace and Calming II can be used to alleviate the cramps that can accompany the stomach bug.  As an added bonus, you'll be thrilled to find both Peppermint and DiGize included in your starter kit!


Allergy Bomb: 

Fall pollen has been a beast lately.  My older son is especially sensitive to ragweed. YUCK!  To help him I've been diffusing Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint in his bedroom at night night. You can also give this in an empty gel capsule as the "allergy bomb" - 3 drops each Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint along with drops of your choice of carrier oil.  As a bonus all three of these oils are included in your starter kit!


If you have any interest in Essential Oils, you can follow my Facebook Page for frequent updates. 

I'd LOVE to have you join my growing team. 

All the items shown below are included in the Premium Starter Kit.  You'll also earn 24% off all future purchases.  I also have free gifts for my downline - the Chemical Free Home books 1, 2 and 3! These books are a great way to put your new products to use for a happy and healthy home.


You can sign up here to join my team, just be sure to mention my name Joanne Basile and Member ID 2642514.  
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover