Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 8, 2015

One Thing I'm Really Bad At

I honestly TRY to make healthy choices, but sadly there is one thing I'm really bad at.  Like hopelessly bad about.  Luckily my Young Living Essential Oils are helping me to make healthier decisions for myself. You can see what I'm working on in this quick video:



I've been working hard to make water my new healthy habit.  By the way, did you know that the ideal amount of water to drink is half your body weight in ounces each day.  

Just remember that if you're going to spike your water that you need to put it in a GLASS water bottle.  The oils an actually break down the plastic, and you clearly don't want to drink that! 



I'd also like to remind you that this isn't carte blanche to go taking any oils internally! Young Living's Seed to Seal process "guarantees a genuine, pure essential oil that has the highest therapeutic efficacy." With that in mind, please don't head right out and start ingesting any other oils that you may have in your collection as I can't speak for their safety.  


You should only ingest oils that are labeled GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) or which have been certified as a Food Additive by the FDA.  You can find this information on the Young Living Website for each individual product, on the label of the bottle or I'd be happy to look it up for you.  I also have and LOVE an App for my iPhone called the Reference Guide for Essential Oils. It's a great resource for more details on any oils you have in your collection or are considering adding. 




If you're already an oiler, what's your favorite? 
 I do love Grapefruit in my water, but I'm running low till my next order ships. 

I'm off to go refill my bottle I'm not quite yet at half my body weight in ounces for the day! 


As always I'm not a doctor, so I can't diagnose, treat, or prescribe you anything, all I can do is share with you what we've done and what works for our family.  Have a great day, and go drink some WATER!



If you have questions or are interested please contact me, or you can place an order here. Please be sure to reference my Young Living member ID: 2642514 


If you'd like to learn more about the Young Living Opportunity and how you can enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing on your favorite Young Living please contact me!  All the items shown above are included in the Premium Starter Kit. It's an amazing way to get started with Young Living. You can sign up here to join my team, just be sure to mention my name Joanne Basile and Member ID 2642514.  My free gift to you will be the Chemical Free Home Books One and Two these booklets are full of recipes to get you on your way with everything from cleaning recipes to beauty supplies and MORE! 


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover