Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 2, 2015

The Best Bang for Your Buck with Young Living!

So many of the Young Living products I've posted about recently are part of the Premium Starter Kit. This is an incredible way to receive a wide assortment of Essential Oils and a diffuser too! When you do the math, this deal is pretty incredible.  The Diffusers themselves are a $100 value and then you get the Everyday Essential Oils on top of it!


Using only the ingredients in the Premium Starter Kit I've been able to make the "Allergy Bomb", created some All Natural Cleaners for a thorough spring cleaning.  I settled my whole family in for a good night's sleep using Stress Away, and made a soothing oil for my son using PanAway after an injury, and used Tea Tree Oil to help alleviate some itchy runny eyes. I used a drop of Thieves to help a friend relieve a painful toothache.  We've used Purification to vanish nasty smells in my son's soccer cleats.  Made a little carpet cleaner with Baking Soda, Lemon Essential Oil and vinegar. I used a bit of Lavender Oil with some Olive Oil to soothe a sunburn, and again to help heal a cut on my son's face.  The other day at work I passed around the Stress Away which I'd fitted with a roller ball attachment (included in the starter kit!) for a power boost to get through the rest of the day! And that's all I can think of off the very top of my head!

Again I've been able to do all this, only with the contents of my starter kit!  If you'd like even more uses for the other oils in the kit, let's take a look:



For $150 here's what's included in the Premium Starter Kit:

Kit includes: Everyday Oils collection, Home Diffuser, Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet, Citrus Fresh 5-ml, AromaGlide Roller Fitment, two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, Sample Packet Business Cards, two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples, Distributor Agreement, Product Guide and Product Price List. 

 Here's a few great reasons to consider membership in Young Living: 
  • Enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing on your favorite products.
  • Participate in the compensation plan and earn commissions just by sharing Young Living.
  • Qualify for exclusive Young Living member events around the world.
  • Enjoy the benefits and convenience of Essential Rewards.
 

You can get your own Premium Starter Kit by signing up HERE I hope that you'll check it out and consider list me, Joane Basile as your reference using the Member ID: 2642514.

If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I'd be happy to help! 
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover