Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 25, 2015

No Bite Spray


All natural essential oil bug spray

It seems that summer weather is finally here in New England, and along with that comes fun things like barbeques, picnics, long walks with the dog.  Unfortunately, with fun adventures like that you'll also sometimes get mosquitoes and other annoying little pests.

The good news is you can use your Young Living Essential Oils to keep those little pests at bay. My younger son has extremely sensitive skin, so traditional bug spray has always been incredibly harsh on his skin.  As an added benefit, it smells fresh and clean!

I mixed up a Spray Bottle with the following and headed off to our first BBQ of the season:

I found these cute Kraft Labels to label my DIY sprays.

The boys and I headed out to our first BBQ of the season and I gave a little spritz for all of us, and it was a no-tears event. (Usually there is a big howl because regular bug spray stings.) The boys were playing outdoors all afternoon and into the evening, walking through the woods, playing in an open field and not a single bite on any of us.  I had my "Itch Stick" handy just in case but we didn't have a single bite!



If you have questions or are interested in the ingredients for my No Bite Spray Oils (or any of the others) please contact me, or you can place an order here.  Please be sure to reference my Young Living member ID: 2642514 

If you'd like to learn more about the Young Living Opportunity and how you can enjoy 24 percent off retail pricing on your favorite Young Living please contact me!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover