Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 9, 2013

MFT Release Countdown - Pierced Oval STAX

The fun continues as we count down another day closer to the upcoming release from My Favorite Things.
   
Today I'm showcasing the new Pierced Oval STAX Die-namics.  These pierced STAX add just the right amount of detail and let me just say are are so much easier than trying to machine stitch around curved panels! They pair with the Oval STAX Set 1 the regular and Pierced STAX are sold separately but look aren't they just perfect together?


I've framed up the adorable new Pure Innocence image titled Warm Winter, which I colored up with a combination of my Distress Markers and Watercolor Pencils. She's such a cutie, I've added some clear glass glitter for a snowball and a light dusting at her feet.

I adore this new cling rubber Woodgrain Background stamp, the impression is gorgeous, so even.  I am in stampy LOVE with these new backgrounds.  I also love that the stamp will cover a full panel in either orientation - vertical or horizontal.  I added a little snippet of last month's cling rubber the Sheet Music Background.  

As you see, I mimicked the layout from the front to complete the interior as well.  I die-cut the Let It Snowflake Die-namics from felt and used one on the front and one on the inside.  An Electric Red Button was added to the center of each.


 Be sure to visit the MFT Blog every day for your chance to earn one of SEVEN prizes. You'll also get an up close look at the new stamps and Die-namics being highlighted each day.  

See you again tomorrow with another watercolored image!


13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jill Norwood said...

This is lovely my dear! Such a sweet image and I love the piercings in these new die sets! And the new backgrounds are wonderful!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love PI and love your card...inside and out!

Colleen said...

Great card, she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I must get the musical notes background now, the more I see it, the more I must have it! Thanks for that by the way! :) Love this GF!

Tricia T said...

What a great card! I love the new pierced ovals!!!

AmyR said...

Such a sweet card - and I love your watercoloring!

Janelle said...

What a cutie! Love the music and woodgrain backgrounds, too.

wendy said...

love your card...fab background and awesome new ovals!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Very awesome! Love the snowflake and button and the stitching!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fabulous Joanne!!

Gabby said...

Lovely card and nice coloring! Adorable new PI. :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

that image is adorable and your coloring is impeccable. Great Card!

Tammy H said...

Great combination of stamps and colors. Love this card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover