Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2013

It's a Mojo Birthday!

I'm so excited that I've been on a card making roll all week so far, goodness have I missed crafting on a regular basis.... let's hope that my momentum continues! Today I've got a Mojo Monday Sketch card for you. This is Mojo Monday 316.  I love sketch challenges, it's like a little puzzle for my card front.


I'm using Lisa Johnson Designs Birthday Greetings paired with an assortment of Pierced STAX - both the Pierced Squares and the Pierced Circles.  Lisa's Bitty Banners makes quick work of banner cutting, I was able to cut all three of these glittery banners in a single pass.  They're anchored with two tiny Steel Grey Buttons.


It's been ages since I've snuck in a big fluffy bow, this MFT Grosgrain Ribbon ties such lovely, full bows.  This Kraft color goes with just about everything, I noticed today that I'm out of my other favorite, Whip Cream, I think I'd better go rectify that! 

I've included the links to the products I've used today just below. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

your crafty roll makes me happy, too! this is lovely. great mix of papers and fun accents. those glittery banners are fab!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover