Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 12, 2013

He's Forty First

Last week, my hubby hit a milestone birthday, and for the next few months, I get to milk that I'm still (barely) in my 30s. This should be fun, but I'm sure that payback in October will maybe not be quite as fun.

This stamp set is one of my very favorites for a snarky, sassy birthday greeting.  The Just My Type stamp set and the companion Die-namics make for some of the quickest cards you can imagine.

I've paired the some retro patterned paper, and bit of stitching a big fluffy bow.  Those don't grace my cards as often as they once did, but goodness does that MFT Grosgrain tie a lovely bow.  This is the Kraft ribbon, which goes with um, just about EVERYTHING. It's a crafty girl must have if you ask me.


The MFT Black Licorice is a fabulous match for this stamp, it picks up all the spectactular detailing and aging on this stamp. Oh, and it dries just lickety split.  

Can you tell that my schedule has been busy, you might notice that everything I've loved about this card is how q-u-i-c-k-l-y it went together, goodness, I'm always lately in such a rush.  Please tell me I'm not alone! 

Thanks for dropping by today my friends, hope to see you SOON with another little something crafty!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby...sounds like my family as well where I'm digging on my 40yr hubby but I'll be following in a few months and will catch grief I'm sure. Love the card!!

Becca-expressions said...

If I were to do it over again, I would marry a man who is a few months younger than I am. Hubby turned 50 in April. My turn is in October. Not sure I like giving him six months to plan his revenge. :)

Oh...and I love your card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover