Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 1, 2012

a la modes Teaser Time!

We're getting SO close to the new Release from My Favorite Things. Today I'm here to share a nautical themed à la modes called You Anchor Me.  

I am using patterned papers from Glitz Designs.  This girl is sorta looking like me right now. I don't know what's up, but all the clothes in my closet are red white and blue. Is it the fourth of July, is it American spirit getting excited for the Olympics.  I don't know, but it's clean and crisp and classic and I love it. 



Do you see the tiny Sea Charms that I'm using here?  It's a Die-namics four pack, and so very cute!  With the abundance of "sea" themed items we have this month, it's pretty much a must have don'tcha think?


Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list is designers with samples to share using the two newest à la modes! 
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover