Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 29, 2012

Clearly Sentimental Previews

Welcome to day three of Teasers for My Favorite Things upcoming July Release.  The products I'm sharing today will be available at 10pm EST on Tuesday, July 3rd.

Today I'm using the new Triple Scoop Stamp Set (and last month's Triple Scoop set too).  Remember that the Triple Scoop is FREE with orders of $60 or more excluding tax and shipping. This month's Triple Scoop is Clearly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn.  Learn all about the Triple Scoop Promo here.

I used the new stamp set to create a scrap page of myself and my bestie, Meredith.   Meri and I have been friends since college. We've been through thick and thin together, and she's that friend that you don't have to give any of the back-story to, she knows it all.  Quite often she knows me better than I know myself.  What I love love love about this girl is that she's always true to herself.  And that, my friends, is a beautiful thing to be.....

If you follow MFT you might know Meri as a repeat winner of the Guest Designer Challenge.  Now its funny, we're an unlikely pairing if you know us well.  Our personal styles couldn't be more different, I'm clean classic girl, and she's got an eclectic funky style.  Let me just say, that she is the most fabulous person so shop with EVER.  If I'm out and about on my own, I'm always texting her for her advice. This photo was snapped on a visit to Nordstrom's Rack this spring. 

Inspired by her fun and funky style, I bought these patterned papers from Pink Paislee - 

I added a mix of products to mimic Meri's fun "collected" style.  She's got trendy stuff, vintage stuff and mixes it all beautifully.  I love it.  I used the Simply Scallops in two colors and stitched them in place. The Traditional Tags STAX is anchored behind the top of the main panel and stitched in place. I've cut the Vine Border Die-namics and the Plentiful Petals Die-namics from corrugated cardboard. 

I've gone ahead and used the same patterned paper to make a coordinating card to go with the page.  For the card though I'm using last month's Triple Scoop Complimentary Greetings.  This set will be available as an individual item this coming Tuesday.

I've paired Complimentary Greetings with the new Designer Labels STAX 3, the bright pop of yellow you see was cut with the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics and I created a custom embellishment with the Plentiful Petals Die-namics.



To create the embellie, I cut the smallest of the blossoms from Plentiful Petals twice from corrugated cardboard, and then added a stacked set of buttons to the center....  You can see I've got a little triad of Fishtail Flags STAX peeking out again today.


Here's a peek at the two new stamp sets so you can see all the amazing sentiments included this month....  Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples to share.



And here's the graphics for the upcoming Die-namics. What's your favorite so far this month?





Here are the links to the products I've used in today's post. Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover